RE: Door alignment on a GEN III

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 11:04:57 EST

   Looking at the hinge itself, placing a block of wood in it and slowly
trying to close the door on it shouldn't 'pop' the hinge. I wasn't
planning on slamming the door on it to try and fix the problem.

   I'll probably end up taking it to a body shop in the end if I can't make
any progress, but at least I have a much better understanding of the
problem.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org