RE: RE: Clutch Fan Removal

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 17:18:33 EST

The fluid will drain out of the clutch, (slowly), and will seize up when you
go to use it next time.
I left my belt on, took a big cresent wrench and put it in just the right
spot and whacked the wrench with a RUBBER mallet. You might even use a 2x4
to smack it until it breaks loose. This reminds me of that guy that was
smacking at something under his hood and smashed his alternator....not a
good thing.
Of course after my many years of working on Harleys, I am quite an expert at
swinging a hammer...

Rascal