Re: RE: Clutch Fan Removal

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 16:42:43 EST

On Thu, January 26, 2006 9:33 am, Rick Barnes wrote:

> I am not sure about the V6, but facing the truck from the front on my 5.2,
> it unscrews normally.
>
> Try it for a little while without the fan and keep it handy. Make SURE you
> store that clutch fan standing UP, not lying down.

Ok, I just wanted to make sure I turned it correctly. I have a bad habit of
tightening stuff when I'm attempting to remove it. Granted I should have
learned my right from left by now but what can I say? It must be the drugs.

I knew to keep it upright, but what happens if you lay it flat?

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.