285 40 17 tires on R/T rims.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 13:50:44 EST

I got my new (98) Dak this past Thursday, I already started buying stuff for
it. My question is, does anyone know how big a tire (wide) will fit on a
17x9 R/T rim? I just bought a set of them and now need tires. Has anyone
seen 285/40R17's on these wheels? Anyone have any pictures of these tires on
the R/T wheels. Also, does anyone have and R/T suspension parts for sale?
(or lowering parts?)

Mark Kuzia
mskuzia@comcast.net

.