Stalled/wont start

From: m.meyerhoff@mchsi.com
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 08:40:39 EST

Got problems with my 92 V6 Auto...

Comming last night while braking going downhill, I felt a slight "surge". Couldn't tell if the revs went up or down, it was subtle. But it definently did something it shouldn't do while off throttle.

When I pulled into my driveway as I was stopping, she stalled out. And wouldn't restart. It was turning over, but nothing.

Let it sit an hour and hooked up the scanner, no codes. And it started back up but ran really rough.(possibly just flooded, I only let it run for about 10 sec).

Any thoughts on what could stall and then not let it start? I'm going to give her the once over today.

mm

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |