RE: Stalled/wont start

From: Pindell, Tim (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 12:32:03 EST

I had the same issue a few months back. No Codes, No Start. Check the
cheap stuff: Do you get spark? Do you get fuel pressure while
cranking?

In my case I had a very weak spark. I jammed an old spark plug into one
of the wires and had to hold it very close to the block to get a spark
to jump the gap. Fuel pressure checked out fine via mechanical gauge on
the fuel rail. I screwed on an old-but-known-good coil and she fired
right up and ran well after clearing out all of the extra fuel from the
no-fire cranking.

Tim

.
.