Re: Travel trailer towing MPG?

From: Traci Pearson (pearsontechcomm@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 22:22:59 EST

I lost 1 mpg towing a 1000 lb trailer with a FF (another 1000 lb) on it,
plus the bed full of three tool boxes, parts and fluids boxes, two air
tanks, a compressor, a racing jack... Of course, I was light on the right
pedal at the same time.

At 06:56 PM 2/7/2006, you wrote:
>Hey all-
>
> I know a few of you (Jason for one) tow travel trailers with your
> Dakotas. I was wondering if you would share what gas mileage you get
> while towing. I personally have a '05 V8 with 3.55 gears, but I'd
> appreciate responses with any configuration.
>
> I currently have a medium-sized popup but it never hurts to dream!
>
>Korey

Traci Pearson
Pearson Technical Communication
Writing, Editing, Information Design • Print and Online
pearsontechcomm@comcast.net
(303) 410-9101

.
.