Re: Re: Starting, Fuel Pressure ?

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 02:00:26 EST

Rick, on a return system, there will be the delivery hose, about 7/16? fuel
hose, plus another slightly smaller hose going back to the pump, also fuel
type hose.

Something is kinda wierd here. MM. you have the first application of MPI on
Daks, not even completed that model year. I've been told by a wrecker that
92 started out all TBI, as did the 91 Rams. Both seem to have been converted
mid-run, but not in the same model year. Typical Mopar.

I think you're going to have to go with the sock model. I don't think you
can change to the K&N style filter, but you might. Make sure you compare old
and new pumps. I have a feeling that your pump may only be a one year
application, at most two, 1991 and 1992. try searching the NAPA web site to
be sure. One thing is certain, 250 K? That pump was very good to you. My
first 89 used three replacements in 363,000. Biff

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |