RE: RE: RE: Curling!

From: JameyWelch@freightliner.com
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 17:38:00 EST

I really enjoyed watching the curling this year. I watched only a few ends in the 02 olympics but I this year I watched every game I could. Especially that American girl team!! Wow!! I wish we had a curling group down south here but ice and 60 degree winter days don't mix. I too doubled my hockey game TV time, if not tripled. I watched games that didn't mean anything to me. What constitues offsides and icing in hockey? And in curling, what do the announcers mean when they say the curlers are sending a lot of weight? Do the stones have different weights or does the stone weigh different at different parts? Help a reb understand these yankee sports!! I really enjoyed watching the events!