RE: RE: RE: RE: Curling!

From: Pindell, Tim (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 12:13:13 EST

I'm not totally hip to hockey rules, but I found a good curling site.
Check this out:

http://www.usacurl.org/basics/main.html

I went to a little introductory curling "seminar" at a local skating
rink last weekend. That smooth delivery? Not easy to do without a
face-plant. And the length of the "sheet" is much farther away than it
looks on TV. I only made it half way. The nearly uncontrollable
craving for Elsinore and donuts is beginning to subside.

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |