drivetrain for sale ! possibly

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 18:46:34 EST

gauging interest in my drivetrain and other parts

99 5.2 L engine and trans 44re

I have an M1 2bbl intake installed already. I also have a set of 92-93
exhaust manifolds that i will include as well as the stock computer. trans
and motor have 75K. Excellant shape.

Trans has the mopar deep trans-pan on it as well. $1000

with a used cuda exhaust $1200 no roll pan.

A few people on here can attest to how clean the motor is. Can hear run if
you need too.

also have 5.2L shortblock and stroker pistons for a 390 from diamond racing.
$500 for pistons and shortblock

going a different route and dont need these parts.

I am located in illinois

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |