Dakota or Durango???

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 21:48:21 EST

Well, i WAS looking at getting a used Ram 2500 diesel for towing, but i
think it's a lot more truck than i need, and i can't really justify putting
out hat kind of money for the purchase price.

Sooo... I think the smart thing would be to get something that will be a bit
more practical. Ya, i hate that word practical, but oh well...
Anyways, now i'm thinking either Dak or Durango.
Obviously the list will be biased in one direction, but i want to hear
honest answers. ;)

I really did love my old Dak, and i'd be looking at getting something around
the '02 or '03 model years, whether it's Dak or Dur. (A Dak in those years
is about 5 grand cheaper than a '98 2500)

Lemme know what you guys (and gals) think. :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

.
.