Ball Joint and shock replacement

From: Alberto Aguirre Jr (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 14:06:11 EST

OK on here people make it sound like its an easy or at
leasy do-able by most people task. Maybe I am
misinterpreting. The last I guy I called asking how
much he'd do it for, kinda wigged out. As soon as I
mentioned Ball Joints and Bushings he made a wincing
sound. He said "that is a bog job and every
mechanic's nightmare" Is he overdoing it at all?
Should I leave it to him for anywhere at $150-200, an
ASE Certified mechanic, doing it from home to watch
the kids on his own? Or should I attempt to do it
myself and save $200?

Alberto Aguirre
Black '98 5.2L v8 Dakota Sport CC
Mods:Dynomax catback exhaust with dual exits,Kenwood cd player(previous 2 stolen),Alpine Security, K&N....that's it so far more to come.
http://alberto.dualhex.com

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |