Re: Re: drivetrain for sale ! possibly

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 22:19:26 EST

That Block was Re-Ringed and the Rod and Main Bearings were replaced, I had
planned to build a V8 for my 2001 Dakota, but the electronics wouldn't
permit it being installed in place of the 3.9.

I'd install that shortblock without hesitation, no need to disassemble
it...... if it has been stored in a
cool and dry garage and kept moisture free, it should be ok...... :)

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143
http://www.dragtruck.com/ENTRIES/RUSCAS2XUMHU.html