Re: Speedo question.

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 23:27:44 EST

I wish they'd stayed the same for just a couple more years; would have
simplified my conversion. If I wasn't using my Dak as my daily driver.. I
could just convert the rest of the truck to '93 specs wiring.. including
swapping the A/C over to the '94.
But I missed out on the $1 car at work this morning.. a 1990 Plymouth
Horizon.. Certainly worth the money.. LOL