Re: Mitsubishi can't sell Raiders

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 21:40:53 EST

On 3/16/06, Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

> On Thu, March 16, 2006 1:05 pm, Andy Levy said:
> >
> > You're probably right - would you prefer I spend time w/ my brother in law's
> > Silverado? Or my father in law's cursed Mountaineer (seriously, if I didn't
> > know better, I'd swear Tom owns it).
>
> Hey, whatever works for ya. I won't judge the vehicle you park in the privacy
> of your own driveway. Just wash your hands afterwards.

I'll just hose the driveway down w/ some Clorox.

> > If I were in the market for a truck, I'd have to be looking for either a
> > full-size or an 8' bed Dak.
>
> The Dakota makes a lot of sense if you only have one vehicle. It's probably
> the best balance of being able to do everything. But, it is necessarily a
> compromise. Since we have two vehicles, it seems that we'd be better off
> specializing. But, who knows what I'll end up doing, I'll probably change my
> mind ten or twelve times before then.

An 8' Dak wouldn't work so well now that I think about it - we can't
have only one vehicle with > 2 seats, and we can't have 3 vehicles.
And a QC would be too short a bed now that we're in the house. So,
uh...it's down to a QC Ram or a utility trailer behind the Subie. But
any vehicle change will be a while in the future anyway.

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |