Hard starting fuel injectors?

From: phatdak98@comcast.net
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 21:00:15 EST

Ok guys, here’s one for ya. I have been a member for years but this is my first
posting. Did some work on the dak this weekend. Here’s what I got. 98 CC 4x4
5.2l Hypertech power programmer, 3” cat back, Intense performance stage II
intake, 160 stat, and Poweraid throttle body spacer. This weekend decided to do
a tune up and a few extras. Installed MSD Superconductors, Autolite 3923’s
.040, Accel supercoil, Accel cap and rotor, Accel 21# fuel injectors and
relocated IAT sensor to intake tube. Truck defiantly has more grunt now. The
problem is the truck is hard starting, even after sitting just a few minutes.
Going back and looking at past posts I’ve tried cycling the ignition switch to
test the fuel pump and it doesn’t seem to help. It also stalled three times
earlier today but that could be the computer relearning. Didn’t stall or drop
it rpm later on in the day. I was thinking the fuel injectors could be flooding
the engine at start up. That is how it act’s then it starts. Although I don’t
see black smoke nor is there any at WOT. I’m stumped and any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks Kevin
98 CC 4x4 Deep Amethyst
.