Re: FW: Belly pan

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 00:21:31 EST

Here is how to tell if you have blown the belly pan gasket, just answer
these questions:

1. Do you own a 1992 to 2004 Dakota with a 3.9L, 5.2L, or 5.9L engine?
If yes, see question 2.

2. Do you have between 100 and 300,000 miles on your engine.
If yes, see question 3.

3. Have you ever started or driven you Dakota for more that 1 minute?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you either have blown or will
blow your belly pan gasket.
Please hold you applause for the Chrysler engineers.

Mark Kuzia
1998 Dak 5.2L 5-spd
mskuzia@comcast.net