Re: Re: Hello Again

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 00:36:14 EST

Hopefully soon it will be getting a KB supercharger, 1.7 RR, Headers,
Y-pipe, 3" exhaust, 2-4 drop, rear sway bar, painted bumper, door handles,
tailgate handle, tonneau cover, and roll pan.

In the more distant future, I may be getting an M1 intake, new cam, 4.0"
crank, and R/T heads.

I already have 17" R/T wheels with 245/45 fronts and 275/40 rears, I also
added a 53mm TB, Hypertech, 180 T-stat, and K&N FIPK.

Mark Kuzia
1998 Dak 5.2L 5-spd
mskuzia@comcast.net