Re: FW: Belly pan

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 00:44:21 EST

I spent $12 for two tubes of Black RTV, $8 for the fuel line disconnect
tool, $1 for tstat gasket, $4 for 180 tstat, $23 for gaskets, $12 for new
Intake bolts. But I spent about 7 hours which included 2 trips to the parts
store, 1 trip to Wendy's, 1 trip to the loo, and 1 phone call to Sam for the
belt diagram ( It must have been rocket science because I could not figure
it out by trial and error). To be fair, my truck had air conditioning, the
petcock on the radiator refused to drain, I added a 53mm TB, I hogged out
the intake with a rat-tail file to fit, and installed a K&N FIPK for the
first time. I also had about 45 minutes of scraping concrete hard gaskets
off the belly pan.

Mark Kuzia
1998 Dak 5.2L 5-spd
mskuzia@comcast.net