Mod Questions

From: JameyWelch@freightliner.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 18:34:33 EST

I am going to be installing a secondary fuse panel for some future
modifications and had a few quick questions.

1. Where would be the best place, besides the battery, to get continual
power from. I don't mind splicing wires as I have the tools to do so,
but I don't know where the best place to get continual power from.

2. Where would be the best location to get accessory power from, that
is, power that is only on when the key is in the accessory or run
position.

3. The O/D off button on the end of the gear selector is sticking very
badly and I was thinking of rewiring the switch to an on/off toggle
switch mounted on the underside of the dash. Where is the wire that
controls this and what color/number is the wire?

4. Without using a vacuum gauge, is there anyway to tell if the lower
intake gasket is blown? If so how do I do it, if not, how do I tell?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Sincerely,

Jamey

.