Re: OT Dodge Nitro?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 08:11:00 EST

At our last DCA (Diamler Chrysler Academy) class.. they were telling us that
the Nitro is built basically on a stretched Liberty platform. We'd just
bought an '06 Pacifica.. and then I heard it's going up to a 4.0L and a
6speed auto.
What do you think about the new HD 3500's getting a 6.7L CTD and 6spd AT; I
think that's really doing research for the Ram 4500 and Ram 5500 that ae
coming out.
Aaron