Re: OT Dodge Nitro?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 11:58:35 EST

That will be great for Dodge to get into the light-industrial sized trucks.
And a 6.7 Cummins sounds pretty smokin!
They are going to have to keep up with the other "Big 2" when it comes to
power, the '06 or '07 Chevy diesels now have 650 lb-ft of torque.

I want to see Dodge back on top of that power game. ;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>At our last DCA (Diamler Chrysler Academy) class.. they were telling us
>that
>the Nitro is built basically on a stretched Liberty platform. We'd just
>bought an '06 Pacifica.. and then I heard it's going up to a 4.0L and a
>6speed auto.
>What do you think about the new HD 3500's getting a 6.7L CTD and 6spd AT; I
>think that's really doing research for the Ram 4500 and Ram 5500 that ae
>coming out.
>Aaron

.
.