Re: OT Dodge Nitro?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 20:35:57 EST

The Chevy diesel may have the numbers for now.. but only the easly swayed
will buy into the Checy actually being better just because of the numbers;
Consumers that really look into the trucks; will quickly learn that even the
5.9 CTD is more motor than the Duramax can even dream of being. It was
already a medium duty industrial motor long before Dodge started using it in
the Rams. Compared to the Duramax being designed and built by Isuzu for use
in a pick up truck. Big difference.
My $.02..
Aaron