RE: E85 fuel information..

From: Pindell, Tim (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 15:45:16 EST

That's a concern of mine as well. Although I like the idea of nuclear
power, and I'm confident in the engineering of the reactor facilities, I
have real concerns about where we would put the waste.

If I wouldn't want nuclear waste in my backyard, why should I require
someone else to have it in theirs?

East
>don't want, like nuclear waste, atomic testing, missile installations
>(remember MX?), secret military bases, bombing ranges, or whatever else
you
>can think of.
>
>True story... several years ago the people of Utah had a really hard
time
>blocking a plan that would have opened up a nuke waste dump just a few
>miles
>outside of Canyonlands National Park. I don't remember what state it
was
>that
>had the bright idea of dumping the stuff in a national park, but I do
>remember
>that the officials there just couldn't get why we cared about having
their
>radioactive waste trucked through our home and dumped in our backyard.
>
>Sorry, I didn't want to get involved in a pissing match, just trying to
>bring
>in the perspective of someone from a state that gets constantly dumped
on.
>I'm not anti-nuclear, just remember that these plants do produce waste
that
>has to go somewhere, and dropping it off in the West isn't appreciated.
>
>And to think... a couple of days ago someone mentioned that the list
has
>been
>really quiet lately :-).
>
>--
>Jason Bleazard http://drazaelb.blogspot.com Burlington, Ontario
>his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
>hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black
>

>.
>.
>| Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! |
>| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |