Re: Collapsing Brakes, Was: How many others with the 4.7 at 92,000 had to...

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 00:09:37 EDT

He, Jay!

<snip> Thanks Bob !<snip>

Anytime!

<snip> I didn't know that . It's cool when you learn something new , even at
48 years of age .
 I've always wondered what that little "rubber plug" was for on all my
 vehicles , now I know . But I'm thinking I need new drums <snip>

I think they were - like - $42 each at NAPA...

<snip> And this after I just had my plenum gasket replaced <snip>

Mine is still sitting on a shelf in the garage! I'll get to it this summer -
along with the new timing chain - if my shoulder heals enough...

<snip>Ah the life of a Dak owner<snip>

Tell me about it! LOL

<snip>Dealer says my upstream o2 sensor is "switching
 slowly" and should be replaced . I guess thats next <snip>

You can order them from http://www.oxygensensors.com/ - that's where I
got them for the DAKSY...

HTH,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)