Re: Bridgestone Revos

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 09:35:19 EDT

Jason,

Late in reading, as usual :-)

In Aug. 2005, I bought 4 Bridgestone 235x75R15 Dueler HL Alenza
tires from Burlington Tire. I briefly considered the Revos but went
with the Alenzas (all seasons) since I used Blizzaks in the winter.
I know that the Revos cost less than the Alenzas. The son of the
owner uses the Revos on his truck and has high praise for them.

Anyway, if you want to, check them out for price for comparison purposes.
They're located on Harvester just west of Appleby Line. If you coming west
on Harverster, they are on the left side, just beyond the Pioneer gas station
at the corner of Appleby and Harvester. Father's name is Bert; son's name
is Dave.

FYI, I paid $660 CDN (not including taxes), mounted and balanced.

Bob

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |