RE: Bobbed beds (was: foxwoods)

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 16:19:05 EDT

Prior to the death of my Dak, i had thought about bobbing the bed, as the
departure angle is a major hindrance. (IMHO)
I figure you would have to change the body lines quite a bit towards the
rear if you wanted to keep it looking somewhat stock. I'm wondering if Mike
M. has ever thought about doing this with his Dak? :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

> It might just be me, but without the taillights and tailgate,
>something looks off about that truck. Granted, you can't go as
>extreme if you have to leave a little bit of the bed behind the tires
>for the gate and lights, but I think it looks a bit goofy. Might as
>well just pull the whole bed off at that point, or turn it into a
>buggy. :-) IMHO, if you can bob the bed and still keep it looking
>like a Dak, that'd be pretty cool.
>
>--
> -Jon-

.