Re: PayPal Account Suspension Notice - PayPal Account Limited

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 07:31:15 EDT

What amazes me is how many people still fall for this, the Nigerian 411 scam
and other crap like it. And there are some real idiots out there who have
fallen for it more than once. Someone should tell them, "Hey, you're too
fucking stupid to be online! Here's your new security enhanced, Etch-a-Sketch
notebook. Remember, hold it upside down and shake to re-boot."

In article <310.32b2796.31747e93@aol.com>, Olznut@aol.com writes:

> I love the ones regarding your bank account to a bank either A) you never
> dealt with or B) never heard of. Be careful with some of these, some if you
> click anywhere, it'll draw you in. Noticed that a few times
.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |