Re: Colorado BBQ Convoy

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 07:45:46 EDT

Most likely, I won't even be bringing a Dakota. Looks like we'll have the Ram
for this one. This winter was really hard on the Dak and I have a few things
I'll need to fix before I make any long road-trips with it. However, I won't
have time to get the Dakota back into shape before CO. At the moment, I have
pretty much every weekend between now and then already booked up with other
commitments. Plus, on the way back, we'll be stopping for another event I want
to have the Ram for.

Tom, which truck are you bringing?

Walt

In article <4442C730.9080802@aol.com>, SilverEightynine@aol.com (Terrible Tom)
writes:

> > Sadly, I won't have a companion for the trip
>
> Yer not the only one with that problem :-P
>

> > Have way too much work to do in the next month. At least I have a
> > deadline before the National Meet so all bugs should be mostly worked
> > out by then for the solo cross country jaunt.
>
> I hear ya on the deadline stuff... Wisconsin Monster Garage 2006 will
> be under way shortly, and as usual I'm freaking out. heh.
.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |