Autopia Sale + 15% off code

From: Josh (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 09:50:29 EDT

This is where I usually get my stuff, they've got some pretty good deals
and a ton of really good products.

Subject: Ultimate Paint Protection and Spring Savings @ Autopia
From: "David @ Autopia Car Care" <david@autopia.org>
Date: Mon, April 17, 2006 8:17 pm

Greetings Fellow Car Enthusiasts!

I hope you had a delightful Passover or Easter weekend. With spring now
in full-swing and summer on the way, I thought I would make you aware of a
our latest car care product line and a couple of spring specials.

Last month Autopia Car Care brought in the Ultimate product line from Four
Star Products. I love the Ultimate line of car care products because they
are so easy to use, and my car looks great when I'm finished.

What's so different about Ultimate? In a word, convenience!

Used properly, you wax your car with Ultimate Paint Protection every 6 to
9 months, then restore full protection and gloss after each wash with
Ultimate Paint Protection Spray. It's a huge time savings, and your paint
always looks great.

Don't mistake Ultimate Paint Protection Spray with an ordinary
mist-and-wipe detail spray. Ultimate Paint Protection Spray is a
mist-and-wipe paint sealant! It leaves behind full wax protection,
excellent gloss and silky-smooth slickness with each use.

Here's another great product tip for your spring cleaning; try our
improved Sonus Ultimate Drying Towel. I have delivered tens of thousands
of these towels to car enthusiasts over the past three years. People rave
about how soft and absorbent the towel is and that it's so easy to use.

Now, with its new satin banding, the Ultimate Drying Towel is even
better! Like all Sonus towels, we guarantee 100% satisfaction for a full
year. While supplies last, I'm bundling a free 8 ounce sample bottle of
Sonus Gloss Shampoo with each Ultimate Drying Towel order (one free bottle
per customer), and I put the towel on sale for only $12.99!

Do you need other detailing supplies for spring cleaning? Please use our
"SAVEBIG" coupon code through Friday April 21, 2006 for instant 15% off
savings.

Yours in Better Car Care,

David Bynon
www.autopia-carcare.com

I'm sorry, we cannot combine the SAVEBIG coupon code with other discount
offers.