Re: Re: ATTENTION ALL DML'ers!!

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 21:53:16 EDT

I figured someone would have an idea to buil d a bridge / router between
Lone Duck WiFi and then share out our own private WiFi network. As Jan and
I have one of their rental cabins, it does give us an outlet for power.
I'll be packing a few extra power strips in case anyone needs to keep the
toys charged up. I've also got a couple Netgear routers and USB adapters
and an extra PCMCIA card I'll be bringing as well.

David