Re: New Member 01 Quad Cab 4.7L Automatic

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 22:18:45 EDT

My Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 w/the 4.7 & 45RFE(bought used
in 08/2005)just turned 93,000...

3,000 miles back,i had the following services done:

Transmission Service (dropped Pan,new ATF+4)
Serviced Front Diff & Rear Diff (3.55 LSD)
Coolant Flushed & protected to -34F
Left Exhaust Manifold & Gasket replaced

When Dakota was purchased from dealer i bought it
from,the owner had done the following:

Tune-Up (Plugs & Wires)
New Rotors & Pads (Aftermarket..NOT OEM)
New Tires (Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 693)
AIRRAID Cold Air Intake Kit

Trying to save up the bucks for new shocks.She rides
really good.

As co-moderator,i welcome you to join our DDQC
group,"dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com"

David Digney

*------------------------------Y2KOTA------------------------------*
> Don Mallett
> Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
> http://www.y2kota.us
> *-----I'm not late! It's that the rest of the world
> is early!!-----*
>

> On Apr 19, 2006, at 3:27 PM, Elmer Terry wrote:
>

> > Hello everyone. I recently purchased a 2001 Dakota
> > Quad Cab with the 4.7L engine and automatic
> > transmission. The truck has just over 100K miles
> on it
> > now. What are some of the things, other than oil,
> > transmission, brakes, and differential service,
> that I
> > should look at? Thought I might get a response
> from
> > some other owners issues with this model. TIA.
> --wayne

> protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> >
> > .
> > .

> > | Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML
> Meet in Colorado! |
> > | Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info:
> http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

> .
> .

> | Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML
> Meet in Colorado! |
> | Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info:
> http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

David Digney "Digger"