[National DML Meet] 6/23/2006 10:58:01 AM

From: Jon Steiger (noreply-comment@blogger.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 12:58:02 EDT

   Thanks, Jason! I didn't even know they had a Google maps version!
   That's pretty cool, yeah, and a lot easier to use. I've done basically
   the same thing manually in the past by searching on their site from a
   particular spot, they will display about 20 geocaches at a time, and
   you can download a .LOC file for them, then click next, download the
   next 20, etc. Then I import them into Topo USA. I might still do that
   just to have them on a map that doesn't require net access, but the
   Google thing will definitely be useful for scanning large areas
   without all that up front work. :-)
   --
   Posted by Jon Steiger to National DML Meet at 6/23/2006 10:58:01 AM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |