Re: RE: SRT-8

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 20:12:56 EDT

Kevin, I too am right at 6'1" and for me the SRT seats and driving position
are very comfortable; I do prefer to sit more upright than some drivers I've
seen as of late. That could be why I can easily reach the mirror.
When we've had extra SRT8's to find parking places for, we do just as we do
the rest of the cars; climb the curbs and park them on the front grass in
front of the dealership; Even with the inch or so more overhang on the SRT
airdam, the Chrysler Sebring has a harder time clearing the curbs. It's a
more difficult task to climb curbs without spinning the tires in the grass.

I'd noticed the compressor, but didn't realize there was a can of flat fix
stashed somewhere in there as well.

Your mom should have gotten the road hazard warranty when she got her SRT8;
after a few of those tires it would have made it quite a deal.

I do find the blind spots take some getting used to; but are nothing
compared to when driving the Crossfire Coupe ( which has no business even
having reverse)
I hope to get my sales going good enough to clear up some old debts around
here; and hopefully/ eventually find a wrecked SRT8 to donate its motor to
one of my Daks.

Later
Aaron