Ignition Problem

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 08:27:42 EDT

I replaced my cap, rotor, wires and plugs but I still have a problem. When
the MSD 6A and MSD Coil are used, cyl. 7 and 1 don't fire. When I bypass
the MSD box (Blaster coil still used) it will run normally for a few minuets
then it will start losing power until it won't run at all. When I hook up
the MSD box again, it will run but just not 7 and 1. My next step is to try
the stock coli out of my '96 and also to make sure there's 12 volts going to
the coil. Any other tips and suggestions?
I know Ray...ditch the MSD since it doesn't help, right? That probably what
I'll do if the problem lies in the MSD coil.

Thanks,
James

.
.