Re: RE: Vent Fan only works on high

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 18:24:41 EDT

Not to try and Hijack this thread, but I have a
similar but different problem on my Gen III. I had to
dive down thru the canyon a couple weeks back when the
outside temps got up to about 100 degrees. On the way
home, the AC would just stop blowing cool air, then
start back up again. It hasn't done it around town,
just on that one road trip. I checked the charge on
the system and it seems to be ok. I was wondering if
the charge pressure switch might be sticking as the AC
cycles. Anyone have any ideas as to whether I'm
looking in the right direction? On the plus side, it
doesn't get that hot that often here in the high
sierra so I can use the 360 Air Conditioning system.

(you know, open the slider, roll down both windows and
drive 60 MPH!)

Ray Irons

.
.