[National DML Meet] 7/23/2006 03:18:33 PM

From: korey99 (noreply-comment@blogger.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2006 - 17:18:35 EDT

   =20 Jon- I appreciate all the work you and the others did to plan
   activities fo= r the meet, and it certainly helped us have a good
   time, but there's one th= ing I've learned in the past- everyone has
   their own pace and expectations.= I've found myself in the same
   position many times.
   To some peo= ple, vacation involves relaxing a little bit, instead of
   just running const= antly. My wife and I took a trip two years ago and
   drove 1500 miles betwee= n attractions over five days. This time our
   pace was about half of that an= d as a result I feel much more rested
   at the end. Some of the days were ve= ry full as they were planned.
   Secondly, many of us were pulled in = different directions based on
   our obligations to our significant others and= our own personal likes
   and dislikes. After the long tuesday of offroading= , it's not
   surprising some folks were burned out and didn't want to travel = that
   far again.
   I'm actually surprised how much time such a diver= se group spent
   together. Thank you all for planning as much as you did. E= ven though
   we didn't get it all done, we had plenty of things to keep us oc=
   cupied, and I for one can say I had a great time.
   --
   Posted by korey99 to National DML Meet at 7/2= 3/2006 03:18:33 PM

.
.
| The National DML Meet is in progress! http://meet.dakota-truck.net |