[National DML Meet] Home again, home again

From: Jason (jason.blog@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2006 - 20:25:29 EDT

   =20 We've actually been home for about 25 hours now. We've been in
   recovery mo= de trying to catch up on lost sleep and work out all the
   various aches and = pains that we got from sitting in one position for
   four days. We had a pre= tty uneventful trip home, although I've
   decided once and for all that Michi= gan is the most annoying state
   I've been in (sorry Dave and Jan and anyone = else from Michigan).
   More details to be posted over the next several days = as I go back
   and fill in our perspective on the meet before I forget it all= .
   The GPS trip computer says we traveled a total of 4178.6 miles= over
   our total vacation. Stopped time 58:28:18, moving time 96:42:44 (cle=
   arly spent a lot of time stopped looking at stuff). Moving average
   43.2 mp= h, overall average 26.9 mph. Keep in mind that includes all
   of the Colorad= o sight-seeing, off-roading, etc. We also didn't get
   much high-speed trave= l in to improve the average while pulling the
   trailer. It's not conducive = to moving very quickly, particularly
   with a headwind (I thought the jetstre= am was supposed to move west
   to east, how did we have a headwind out of the= east the whole way
   back???)
   --
   Posted by Jason to National DML Meet at 7/29/2006 06:00:00 PM