Re: RE: Miles 1... Deer 0.. Time for a new project.

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2006 - 15:57:54 EDT

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, Tom "Slick" North wrote:

> I'd go ahead and spent the money on their bumper... that's on of the nicest
> ones I've seen... and the price is very reasonable...

  But where's the fun in that.

  I have a Millermatic 210 welder sitting here that has only about 5 hours on
it and I kind of have to justify the cost of the welder to myself. Lately
all I've done is bend square stock and weld them to make hangers for my
wifes birdfeeders. I have to do something more productive so the bumper
will be a great project.

But not until the temp drops. I'm not much for wrapping myself in a
pigskin apron, jeans, and thick gloves when its 95degreees and over 40%
humidity. I've spent too much time doing inside work at a desk.

  It will take a while to make but I'd like the challenge.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org

"If a woman speaks in the forest with no man near to hear her, is she still complaining? Of course."