4x4 Dakota Suggestions

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 14:40:10 EDT

I currently drive a 2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab, with the long bed. It is a 3/4
ton, 4x4, with an auto trans, 360 5.9L V8, front and rear Dana 60 axles
(4.10 gears). I am running a Hypertech PPIII, Fastman 52MM TB, and a CAI. I
have a one piece, Smittybilt Stainless Steel grill/brush guard, LT315 tires,
ARE cap, and a ton of other add-ons.

Well, I am going to sell the Ram and buy another Dakota. I am looking for
either a Club Cab or Quad Cab 4x4 (01-04ish), with the 4.7L V8.

What should I look for and watch-out for?

What is the payload and towing for the 4.7L V8?

What gears were available for the axles?

Thanks for any and all info!