Re: Re: Radiator drain

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 18:37:30 EDT

On Wed, August 16, 2006 6:24 am, Don Rey wrote:

> On 8/15/06, Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hmmm, everclear cures glycol poisoning? didn't know that.
>>

> There's a scientific explanation that I'd have to research again to
> explain. But yes, alcohol is a good 'antidote' to glycol poisoning.
> Ask a horse vet.
>
> I keep a bottle of JD around for just that reason... :)
>
> Also helps with the pain after whacking your head on especially hard
> parts of the undercarriage.
>
> Don in CT

Didn't believe you so I looked it up, that's cool.
link: http://tinyurl.com/qu4my

http://omg-stfu.com/temp/The_More_You_Know.jpg

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.