RE: Brake booster problem

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 20:30:42 EDT

You could remove the master from the booster and see if the bolt it loose.
It is supposed to be a factory set permanent deal but who is to say you
could not put it back, but it may not work just right. I dunno how you set
it perfectly to work and give the proper slack. Mine had gotten so badly,
it had forced the rear seal of the master to leak fluid into the booster and
that is a bad thing...so I replaced both.

Rascal