Re: Daktoberfest?

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 15:34:14 EDT

If it's the one of the two latter weekends in October, I'm in.

I know, I know, I've said that I would be going several years running, but
this year, I actually budgeted and planned for a vacation weekend over one
of the last two weekends in October.

Barring acts of whoever you worship' or vehicle malfunctions, I will be
there.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 195 Thermostat, 7.5mm Bosch plug
wires,
Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system,
BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires