Re: Fuel Problem

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 19:04:56 EDT

  It may or may not work for you but I found it was easier to undo the bed
bolts and raise the bed off the truck than try and drop the tank. Of
course I had a tank that was 3/4 full at the time.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org

"If a woman speaks in the forest with no man near to hear her, is she still complaining? Of course."