Front Receiver/Hitch

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 03:01:35 EDT

Does anyone have a front receiver hitch on their Dakota? I am looking for a
good solid front end attachment point for a recovery point.

For $100-$125, they are not all that pricey. I like how it is tied into both
frame rails, rather that one tow hook being mounted soley on one frame
rail......plus their is really not a full kit available for my truck.

I am just curious on how much 'hacking' and 'cutting' I will have to do get
it properly installed.

http://www.drawtite-hitches.com/front_mount/frontmount_main.htm

Also, if anyone is looking for a kick a$$, heavy duty, receiver shackle
mount for their truck's hitch.........I HIGHLY suggest
www.HarshTerrain.com

I just bought one of their solid billet steel shackle mounts and I am so
impressed on the quality. It makes my old Warn shackl mount look like a toy!

http://www.harshterrain.com/Parts/Bumper/BumperAccessories-Menu.shtml

Thanks for any and all info!
Kyle
'04 Dakota 4x4 Quad Cab SLT