Re: Front Receiver/Hitch

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 11:54:36 EDT

Kyle;

I have a hidden hitch front receiver on my 97 dak. I use
it mainly for ease of movement of my boat.

It is a very solid unit. Easy install. Highly recommend
it.

Here is a link for the item:

http://www.hiddenhitch.com/index.htm

Hope this helps. If you want to see some pics, let me
know.

Cory

http://www.drawtite-hitches.com/front_mount/frontmount_main.htm

http://www.harshterrain.com/Parts/Bumper/BumperAccessories-Menu.shtml