Utility Trailers

From: Chris Orr (chris@manual-override.net)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 12:50:12 EDT

Hi list,

I'm looking for a 5x8 trailer to pull with my Dakota. I've came across one at Tractor Supply, but it's got a metal-mesh deck.
Just curious- are there any disadvantages/advantages between a wood and a metal deck?
Would the metal trailer become a rattle-trap after a couple years, more so than one with a wood deck?
I'm thinking a wood deck would be kind to things we are carrying, like drywall and other home-improvement supplies.

Just looking for some input on this particular subject.

Thanks,
-chris

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.