was: 4x4 Tire Size, now Mike's rims. [attn Jon, Mike & Chris Reck]

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 03:42:46 EDT

Ok guys, maybe this can work after all, with a little help from my pals.

If Mike is agreeable to separate the rims and tires, AND
If Jon wouldn't mind breaking them down for us, AND
If Chris [or some other midwesterner] dosen't mind bringing them back...

...We might have a deal.

What say the interested [conscripted] parties?