Re: Photos

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 10:19:07 EDT

Walt@walt-n-ingrid.com wrote:

: Sorry guys, I've been slow in getting my stuff out to Jon. Just before
: returning home from CO, we got some positive news in regards to the house which
: has snowballed into a major production. Between that, family issues and work,
: Ingrid and I haven't had any free time to do anything. I still haven't
: finished updating my BLOG. A friend of mine has a Hi8 camcorder I can borrow,
: as soon as I can make it over there, I'll get Tom's video dubbed to DVD and get
: everything out to Jon.

   Sounds good, thanks! I think Tom is still planning to come to
Daktoberfest, so if you wanted to save on some shipping (and it is
OK with Tom), you could throw his tapes in the box with the DVD and
I could pass the tapes along to Tom at Daktoberfest, rather than
you having to mail out two separate packages?

--
                                          -Jon-